HEALTH RECIPES USAGE OF OLIVE OIL
The primary reason that we believe in natural products is because they were created by the Master Pharmacist!
Food contains information that speaks to our genes, not just calories for energy. What you eat programs your body with messages of health or illness.
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL & CUCUMBER RELISH
Cucumbers are 95 percent water & have most of the vitamins the body needs in a single day.
- Peel and slice cucumber into 1/4-inch slices/rounds.
- Arrange cucumber slices on a large plate.
- Lightly pour or sprinkle olive oil over rounds.
- Sprinkle with salt.
Total Time Required : 2 Minutes
Effects : A cucumber + olive oil salad is one of the best anti-inflammatory food for stomach
A regular consumption can help fight cancers – This salad is especially very helpful for the women
Olive Oil is known to contain Poly Unsaturated fats and cholesterol reducing properties. It is rich in polyphenols /& Vitamin E. This makes it a great care taker of the skin.
A SUMMER DESSERT SALAD – EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, TOMATO & CUCUMBER
- 2 ripe medium sized tomatoes, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/2 medium cucumber, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon salt ( PREFERABLY SEA SALT )
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon good quality extra virgin olive oil
Method : Sprinkle the tomatoes and cucumber evenly with salt & pepper
Layer on a serving plate. Drizzle with olive oil.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes & Enjoy.
Total Time Required : 35 Minutes